Friday, August 17, 2012

3 Days

Well hello there,

I'm not even sure if anyone is going to read this blog. But as an up and coming narcissist, I decided to make it anyway.

I am a freshman music major here in Florida. I start school on Monday and I guess you could say I'm terrified. I have no idea what to expect. I don't know anybody and I'm really awkward at making new friends. So... hopefully it'll be okay and I can at least make one friend on Monday.

My music classes consist of applied voice lessons, concert choir, and musical theater ensemble. I have to audition for both concert choir and musical theater, which I'm not sure I understand because I auditioned with the teacher for a scholarship and received one. So, I'm not sure why I would need to audition again. But it's okay. I don't mind auditioning. I just have to pick a song to audition with for musical theater. I need to prepare a vocal jazz solo. If anyone is reading this, any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment